Which Member of the Tiger King Cast Are You?
Okay, first of all, what are your feelings about big cats?
- They're the best kind of animal.
- I love them, but I understand how dangerous they can be. I keep my distance at zoos.
- They're adorable as cubs, but when they grow up, they're a lot less fun.
- I don't mess with big cats.
- They're like family to me.
What are your opinions about polygamy?
- The more, the merrier!
- I'm a one-partner type of person.
- I prefer to be alone.
- They can have their fun, as long as they keep it away from me.
If you owned a business, how would you hire your team?
- I'd give ex-cons a second chance at employment.
- I'd hire the most qualified candidates, but make sure their pay is still beneficial to my bottom line.
- I would give my friends and family an opportunity to work with me.
- I'm an entrepreneur, so I don't really need a team.
- I'd recruit only the most docile and agreeable people, to make sure nothing threatens my leadership.
- I'm not interested in starting a business.
If a cult leader presented you with an opportunity of a lifetime, how would you react?
- Hear them out to see how I could benefit
- Tell them to back away from me with that foolishness
- Listen in to see if they align with my values
- I'd politely decline and go on about my day.
- Why would a cult leader be interested in me?
- I would be the cult leader.
What is the most important thing in life?
Do you want to get married?
- Been there, done that.
- Yes, but not until I find the perfect partner.
- I'm currently married, and I'm deeply in love.
- I wouldn't mind a partner or two.
- I don't like the idea of being tied to someone for life.
What is your philosophy for making money?
- Sex sells.
- Find the balance between something you're good at and something you love.
- Good marketing can help you sell anything.
- By any means necessary.
- I don't need a lot of money to be happy.
What do you do if someone gets on your bad side?
- Turn the other cheek.
- Dedicate my time to fighting until I get revenge.
- Hire someone to handle it for me.
- Find a way to hit 'em where it hurts--their pockets.
- If I absolutely have to, I'd physically fight them to insert my dominance.
- I just might kill 'em.
Who is your least favorite member of the Tiger King cast?
- Joe Exotic. He was naive and irresponsible.
- John Reinke. He was too much of a pushover.
- Doc Antle. He was manipulative and abused the animals.
- Jeff Lowe. He was a sneak who can't be trusted.
- That damn Carole Baskin!
Why did you watch this show?
- I love big cats!
- I love the drama.
- Social media told me to.
- I randomly selected it after it popped up on my Netflix home screen.
- I've never seen it.
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Tiger King Cast
"Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem, and Madness" hit Netflix in early 2020, and it quickly became a viral sensation. Social media users shared their opinions about the cooky cast, as well as hilarious memes about the drama that ensued during the docuseries' eight episodes. Joe Exotic and Carole Baskin's fierce feud is one to go down in the history books. Together with Doc Antle, Jeff Lowe, and John Reinke, the Tiger King cast went through some crazy things to defend their wildlife sanctuaries like Big Cat Rescue and Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park. The series captured the moments where we learned that the owners may be more dangerous than the tigers themselves.