Which Professional Sport Should You Play?
Your ideal weather is...
- Cool and breezy
- I stay inside where I can control the weather
- I like it mild, but summer ain't too bad either
- Bring on the heat!
How do you feel about running?
- I kind of jog back and forth to look like I'm moving a lot
- I prefer to stand around
- Only when I have to
- I... run... all... the... time
- When I'm in a hurry, I dive
What kind of protective gear do you need to stay safe?
- Does a head band count?
- I have to dress like a knight because the other players hit like small trucks
- Only UV protection
- Really really thick socks
- Gloves, but only so my hands don't get dirty
What sounds the most delicious?
- A 16-ounce steak, 6 fried eggs, and a protein shake
- A knuckle sandwich and a pint
- Chicken jalfrezi and naan bread
- Chewing tobacco and hot dogs
- Gatorade and popcorn
- A margarita and a Cuban sandwich
What's your favorite exercise at the gym?
- I don't lift a lot, but I looooove stretching
- I spend AT LEAST 5 hours per day doing crunches
- I exercise using awkwardly shaped weights like kettlebells because it makes me look cool
- Plyometrics and high-intensity cardio
- I like to walk on the treadmill on the lowest speed while I watch TV
Which of the following is the most funny sounding word?
What would be your perfect lazy day?
- Lounging around in my sweats
- Tanning all afternoon
- Taking a slow drive through the countryside
- Watching a boxing match
- An ice bath followed by a hyperbaric chamber
What kind of party do you usually wind up at?
- Where a fight will break out
- A small, intimate gathering
- Fast-paced and energetic
- I'd rather go out on a date or hang with my best friend than go to a party
What's your spirit animal?
- Definitely a kangaroo
- An angry rhinoceros
- A sophisticated flamingo
- A wild stallion
- A rock lobster
- A middle-aged man wearing a sun visor
It's game day and you're hungover. How do you cure it?
- I call in sick
- I run until I sweat out the toxins
- I take out my pain on my opponent by screaming at them all day
- I cover up my bloodshot eyes with sunglasses and force a smile
- I'll have a soak in the tub until I feel better
- Spicy food always seems to help