Which “Stand By Me” Character Are You?
This well loved coming of age movie, about four young friends who have each others’ backs through thick and thin, is heartwarming and humorous, and has heart-stopping moments of high-risk adventure. If you were one of the boys of Castle Rock, which would you be?
You find a hidden treasure map, now what?
- I won't stop until I find it
- Probably a hoax
- I'm just not that lucky
- I can Goonie with the best of them
You see a bully picking on someone, how do you handle that?
- Get between them and reason with the bully
- Charge the bully and take 'em down
- Just grab the victim and run
The most important qualities in a best friend are:
- Humor and the ability to bring out the best in me
- Will, without question, stand by my side
- Always game to do just about anything
- The ability to get me out of trouble
Which Stephen King inspired movie gives you the biggest chills?
- "Dolores Claiborne"
- "Children of the Corn"
- "The Shining"
- Not a scary one in the bunch
The car breaks down on a country road, and there's a storm coming; what's your plan?
- Bundle up and head back on foot
- Check my supplies and wait out the storm
- Call someone for help
Would you walk across a long railroad bridge high above a shallow river?
- Only if I absolutely had to
- No, I'd run
- Makes me nauseous to even think about it
- There's gotta' be a better way...
"Big brothers ________."
- Are completely great
- Have all the fun
- Are good but not necessary
- Are a pain in the butt
Do you have morbid curiosity?
- Probably, my curiosity always gets the best of me
- Yeah, and it gets me in trouble
- I try not to go there
Sitting around the campfire, what kind of entertainment do you provide?
- Telling scary stories
- Getting a singalong going
- Talking about life
Your friends would most likely describe you as:
- A good two-shoes
- A maverick