Should I Propose or Is It Too Soon?
How long have you been together?
- Over five years
- A year or so
- About three years
- Less than a year
Have you met each other's parents?
- My partner hasn't even mentioned meeting the parents.
- Yeah, once.
- Sure, a couple of times.
- Yes, and I'm close with their whole family.
Have you been living together?
- Yes, for a few years now.
- Yeah, we moved in together recently.
- No, but I want to live together until we're married.
- We've had a few sleepovers.
How old are you?
- In my late twenties or early thirties
- In my early to mid-twenties
- Thirty-five or older
- I'm still a teenager.
Are you financially ready to get married?
- You need to be financially ready to get married?
- I think I'm mostly ready.
- I'm financially comfortable and have a plan for my future.
- Sure, I've done some planning.
Why do you want to get married?
- We're ready for kids.
- We've been through a lot together, and I know I've found the one.
- It just feels right.
- Because we're in love, why else?
How do you know that they are "the one?"
- Our lifestyles and dreams are totally compatible.
- I can just feel it.
- We've been through a lot together and are fully comfortable around each other.
- I've never felt this way about anyone else before.
Have you and your partner discussed marriage?
- A little bit.
- Yes, in-depth, and we both feel ready.
- Why would we discuss it? It should be a surprise!
- I've mentioned it.
How confident are you that your partner will say yes?
- I'm pretty sure they'll say yes.
- I have a good feeling about it.
- I really have no idea how they'll react.
- I'm completely certain they'll say yes.
How do you and your partner deal with fights?
- We've never had any fights.
- We haven't fought over anything that serious, so we just forget about it.
- Sometimes, we sweep things under the rug.
- We talk them out so we can deal with the issue.
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Should I Propose?
If you're looking to get married, it's important to make sure that you're not rushing into things. Getting engaged is a big deal, and you'll want to consider all aspects of your relationship before you make any commitments. Before you pull out the engagement ring, you must consider your level of commitment to this person. Do you see a future with them? Also, think about how you two handle issues together, your communication styles, and whether you both want kids. There are many aspects of a relationship to reflect on before deciding to propose.