I Love My Girlfriend Quiz: How Much Do You Love Your Girlfriend?
At a pool party, your girlfriend slips and falls attempting to cannonball into the pool. She hurts herself but is too afraid to let anyone see it. What is your initial reaction?
- Check on her, then do something even more embarrassing to yourself
- Join everyone else and laugh it up
- Roll your eyes because she just made this event about her, again
- Quietly take care of her and see if she wants to leave
Your girlfriend needs a place to sleep tonight because her air conditioner just broke at her very hot apartment. Since she has never slept over before, how would you handle this emergency?
- Tell her to ask her friends because you cannot sleep on the couch
- Ask if she wants to sleep in your bed with you or if she would feel better if you took the couch, just for the night
- Don't force it, and let her chose how the night will go by offering to let her sleep in your bed while you take the couch
- Invite her over to share your bed because, after all, you feel like you are going to close the deal if she says yes
Your cell phone needs a new background and with things getting serious in your relationship, you decide to make it a picture of your girlfriend. What does that picture look like?
- Anything with your girlfriend wearing a bathing suit, duh!
- That cute selfie you took together at Disney World
- A photo of her that your girlfriend hates but you find to be sexy anyway
- You see her all the time so you decide to make the background of that time you took a selfie with Alexandria Daddario instead
While sitting quietly on the couch watching a movie, you look over and your girlfriend locks eyes with you. What do you do?
- Take it as a sign and make a move
- Ask her why she keeps staring at you
- Say nothing and just turn around and look back at the movie
- Smile and tell her how lucky you are to have her
Just as your relationship is getting serious and you fall in love with her, she tells you she has to move a couple of states away. What do you do?
- Work out a way where you will eventually go with her but only after she has time to settle into her new home
- Tell her a long-distance relationship does not work and wish her the best of luck
- Pack your bags because you are moving, too
- Try and convince her to stay however you can
Your girlfriend is having a birthday soon. What are your plans for it?
- Secretly plan a surprise party with all of her friends at her favorite place
- When it gets closer to the actual day, start asking around to see if anyone is planning something so you can attend
- Ask her what she wants for her birthday, then try and give her exactly what she asks for
- Avoid talking about it and tell her you really do not have the money to do anything for her at this time
You are at a bar and your girlfriend is flirting with some other dude, what do you do?
- Raise a glass and wish them the best of luck
- Wait until the end of the night before confronting her about it
- Find yourself someone hot to flirt with, too
- Go over to her and shut him down right away
You come home from a hard day of working and just want to take a shower and go to bed, but your girlfriend is upset after hanging up her cell phone. She walks up to you and starts crying in your arms. What do you do?
- Give her a minute, then ask if she would like to sleep on it. Maybe she can share her feelings in the morning
- Avoid the talk and pretend not to notice her crying as you go straight to the bathroom for a shower
- Stand there and let her cry as long as she needs
- Hug her back and offer to talk about it after you take a quick shower
If another girl is flirting with you, how do you handle it?
- Let her flirt, but not allow it to go further than that
- Tell her how much you love your girlfriend and ask if she knows her
- Flirt away, it is not like you're married, right?
- Flirt back and have fun with the moment, but avoid crossing any lines
When you look at your girlfriend, what is the first thing you think about?
- How can I get her into the bedroom?
- She's not only beautiful, but she also makes you happy
- You are the luckiest guy in the world
- When does she stop talking?
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
I Love My Girlfriend
Every time you say "I love you," do you feel like it is true love or just something nice to say to your girlfriend? People tend to say "I love you" before taking time to really know their girlfriend. There is a lot more to love than telling someone. You have to make her feel like she is your everything every day and you have to mean it. When you fall in love, you will know it. But our quiz will help you figure out just how much you love your girlfriend.