Should I Text Her?
When she's with a group of friends, does she make an effort to include you in the conversation?
- Even if I'm trying to play hard to get, she always makes sure to wait to get a reply from me.
- I feel like she wants to keep things casual because she's just a nice person.
- I never wait for her to invite me in, but instead, ask her questions to let her know I'm interested.
- When she's with her girls, she will never even look at me, let alone respond in a conversation.
How much success have you had in the past when texting a girl after a first date?
- When I text a girl, she'll text back every time.
- I want to send the perfect text so she understands what I'm trying to say, but my texts always sound better in my head.
- I always want to text her to let her know I'm interested, but she has to text me first.
- If my love life depends on texting a girl that I barely know, then I need to learn more about how to text a girl.
When a girl texts you, what do you think is the main reason for her message?
- She's drunk and you're her last resort.
- She's genuinely interested in having a conversation with you or asking your opinion on something.
- She needs something and gets angry with you if you don't get back to her instantly.
- She texts you because she is interested and wants to know more about you.
What does a normal text message from this girl look like to you?
- Playful and funny
- Short, friendly, and to-the-point
- She makes sure every text message is sent with love.
- She instantly regretted sending it and now she is bored.
What phony excuse do you plan on using to give yourself a reason to randomly text her?
- Asking for a phone number of a mutual friend
- Telling her you accidentally sent a text that was meant for someone else
- Sending her a joke that you know will make her laugh
- Asking about her weekend plans
How do you know this girl?
- We've been friends since we were young.
- We met in the club, and I don't even know her last name.
- We've never met in real life, just on Tinder.
- We were set up on a blind date by our mutual friends.
Do you know how this girl feels about you?
- Her friends have dropped some hints to me recently.
- I have no clue, I am simply listening to my heart.
- She has told me in some way or another.
- We barely talk but things change, right?
How do you feel if you're texting a girl you like and you go longer than 24 hours without a reply?
- As long as she texts me back within a couple of days, I can handle that.
- I hope she isn't looking at her phone to see me spending hours typing but never sending anything.
- It's common courtesy to reply to a text message at some point, so ignoring one completely should give me the legal right to punch in a wall.
- She can text me back if she wants, I'm not going to sweat it.
What would your friends think about you texting this girl?
- They just want me to be happy.
- They might get me a beer and tell me to rethink some things.
- They will try to protect me and might even text her themselves to see what her intentions are.
Will this quiz end up giving you the confirmation you needed to hear, or was this just a lame attempt to build up the courage to text her?
- It will confirm what I already knew.
- I am stalling, duh!
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Should I Text Her?
There's no scientific method to figuring out the inner workings of a woman's mind. It can be a challenge to figure out how--and when--to make the first move when you like someone. To help you navigate the dating world, we put together a list of questions that are much better than deciphering the human brain. We're here to help you finally answer the question you have been asking yourself for quite some time, "Should I text her?"