Which Asian Country Should You Visit?
Do you mainly travel for business or pleasure?
- It's all about the Benjamins, baby
- Time to relax!
How much effort do you put into learning the local language before you arrive?
- I thought everyone speaks English!
- A little. I'll be OK as long as they can speak a little English.
- Languages are my passion!
What kind of food sounds the tastiest?
- Nothing is better than really fresh fish
- I love a good soup and sandwich
- I'm not picky. I just love to eat!
- I really like spicy foods
- I often dream of eating a whole roasted pig by myself
- My favorite dish changes every week
What's more fun: a big, bustling city or the countryside?
- Grass and trees are overrated
- I love the city, but I need to escape from time to time
- I'd rather spend my time exploring the countryside
Would you ever consider visiting a country with a different type of government than the U.S.?
- Of course!
- Eh... let's not and say we did
How would you prefer to explore a new country?
- On the back of an elephant
- On a motorcycle
- From the window of a high-speed train
- From the top of the tallest building
- On the ground in crowded streets, among the locals
- Island-hopping on a boat
Do you need the Internet to survive?
- If I can't upload pictures of my trip 24/7, it's like I'm not even on vacation
- I need to be able to look up restaurants or message family every now and then
- I still use an old Nokia and an AOL email address. I'm good.
Coffee addict or tea connoisseur?
- I like my coffee dark like motor oil
- I like fancy stuff like oolong tea
- Matcha is my jam
- Neither. Pass the Coke.
- I like all kinds of coffee. Throw whatever you want in there.
Getting a travel visa can be a hassle. How long do you plan on staying?
- I want to hang around for a few months, maybe longer
- A month, tops
- I don't want to deal with paperwork on vacation! In and out, maybe a week or two.
How much money do you plan on spending?
- I'm on a budget. Hostels and street food for me!
- The sky's the limit!
- I've got a decent budget, but I like having options.