Which Law & Order: SVU Character Are You?
In which of these cities would you most like to live?
- New York
- I would rather not live in any of these places
If you caught a friend in an obvious lie, your first instinct would be to _________.
- Ignore it
- Ask if they work for the CIA
- Try to figure out the motivation for the lie
- Call them on it
- Punch them in the face
Which method do you think is best to solve a problem?
- Methodical research
- Trial and error
- Hands on investigation
- Role playing
- Get creative, it's best to think outside the box
Besides SVU (of course), which police unit interests you most?
- Organized Crime
Would you ever bend or break the rules?
- Of course. Rules are made to be broken and sometimes just get in the way.
- It really depends on the situation
- Never. I play it by the book. The rules are there to protect me and others.
Which of these is your favorite type of movie?
If you saw a mugging on the street, what would you do?
- Try to stop it
- Follow the mugger to find out where they go
- Call the police
Do you believe in a higher power?
- Yes. Given what I see in the world, how can I not?
- I'm spiritual, but I don't believe in a specific God.
- I don't know. I think I need more evidence.
- Not a chance. How naive do you think I am?
What do you do on an average weekend night?
- Go out for drinks with friends
- Hit the casino or the track
- Relax at home
- I'm usually at work or thinking about work
- Read or watch movies
How trusting are you?
- Very. I see the best in people.
- Somewhat. I'm usually willing to give people the benefit of the doubt.
- Not at all. People lie. Period.