You're telling your co-workers about a monstrous date you had last night. They are...
- Trying not to make eye contact.
- Staring at you in engaged disbelief.
- Laughing hysterically and waving their hands around.
- Multitasking and occasionally saying something like "oh my gosh"!
When you're daydreaming about something funny in the shower, it's normally something like....
- You're cracking yourself up so hard your roommate comes to check on you.
- You're coming up with a Facebook post about it.
- You chuckle and then get back to making your mental grocery list.
- Think it's something only you would find funny.
- I'm really just focusing on the task at hand!
You use social media for...
- Entertaining my legions of fans with entertaining anecdotes about my day, what else!?
- Sharing videos of cats falling into bathtubs. LOL!!
- You don't post much, you basically stalk around and look at other people's photos.
- Spilling the occasional funny thing that happened to me.
- Catching up with people, reading news headlines, etc.
It's Wednesday night, you're watching TV. You:
- Are annoyed at pop culture.
- Are laughing at funny jokes and trying to figure out why other jokes didn't quite land right.
- Are texting your friends about all the funny similarities between your life and this sitcom!
- Have your shows and you're sticking with them. So loyal.
- Are chillin' and channel surfing.
- My first language.
- A marker of intelligence.
- A great connector between people.
You have to perform in a talent show tomorrow. Your performance is..
- Open mic standup for sure. It's gonna be good!
- A made up little dance. They're gonna laugh, and that's ok!
- You would never!
- Oh um...hula hoop?
- Do something safe like make the edges of water glasses sing.
Do you think you're funny?
- Well yes. People have to ask me to be serious sometimes, it's like humor is my only speed.
- I mean I'm no comedian but I can crack a joke here and there.
- My cat does? I'm not even sure why I'm taking this quiz actually.
- Yeah! I'm always making someone laugh!
- Yes. But I do also have that experience where people sort of half chuckle and walk away..
Uh oh, you have a last minute presentation at work tomorrow!
- Sweet! I do my best communicating in front of a group. What can I say, the people love me!
- Whelp, that should be interesting LOL.
- Not ideal, but my presentations usually go pretty well!
- I won't be sleeping tonight. Too much pressure.
- I hate stuff like this, but work is work.
The celebrity personality you can most identify with is...
- Will Smith
- Chris D'Elia
- Chelsea Handler
- Robin Thicke
- Kristin Stewart
Your phone calls with friends...
- don't really happen. Texting is all I can take.
- are the shining light that get you through the workday. You both hang up in better spirits.
- last way too long, your friends are hilarious!
- are for making and confirming plans.