Share this on Facebook
Choosing an actor boyfriend is tricky business. Let's start simple: TV or Film?
- TV is more fun...
- Film is more classy...
- Why not both?
Clean-cut and wholesome, or rough around the edges?
- Clean-cut and wholesome
- Rough round the edges
The best part of having an actor boyfriend is making him act! Which character is he bringing home tonight?
- Professional athlete
- Tough-as-nails cowboy
- Private investigator
Critical-acclaim: incredibly sexy or overrated?
- Talent is sexy...
- Meh... "The Academy" can stick it where the sun don't shine
Let's talk about style. What is your man rocking?
- Plain white shirt
- A nice jacket
- Tight turtleneck sweater
- I'm thinking: 70s rock star, replete with polyester jumpsuit!
How does your man set the mood?
- With sardonic wit
- With a sweet song
- With dance floor dominance
- With his mustache
You into that whole disco scene?
- Sure, why not? Sounds like a helluva party!
- Disco? See ya on the dance floor!
Last question: What's your favorite line?
- "I think I love you."
- "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"
- "You know, if we fix up this car, it could be make-out city."
- "I take my hat off for one thing, and one thing only."