What Kind Of Bird Are You?
It is your first day at a new school. You...
- grab a large coffee from the cafe and spend a few hours in the library.
- go from class to class avoiding people.
- wear your hottest outfit and strut around campus. By the end of the day you've collected a bunch of numbers.
- immediately discover the gossip girls and fit right in.
- introduce yourself to the student council and sign up for extracurricular activities.
The best way to study during exams is:
- pulling all nighters.
- with your bffs over pizza.
- study? You get a cheat sheet off some geek that is crushing on you.
- on a regular schedule, way before exams.
On a Friday night you like to:
- catch up with everyone on Facebook.
- go to the bookstore to pick out some weekend reading.
- rent a movie and chill with a friend.
- workout at the gym.
- be the center of attention at the hottest parties.
What are we most likely to hear coming out of your mouth?
- "that's hot!"
- "I'm hitting the books tonight."
- "I'm sorry!"
- "What doesn't kill me makes me stronger."
- "OMG! Did you hear about that?!?"
Three things you can't live without are:
- Coffee, books, and the Internet
- Hair dryer, lipstick, and a mirror.
- Television, radio, and your blog.
- Texting, cell phones, and digital cameras.
- Goals, volunteering, and exercise.
The Disney princess you love most is:
- Ariel from The Little Mermaid
- Belle from Beauty and the Beast
- Snow White
When you have to speak in front of a lot of people, you..
- usually end up giggling and forgetting what you have to say.
- are prepared, confident, and make eye contact with everyone.
- get so nervous that you almost puke.
- wish you had more time to talk.
You catch your little brother sneaking in way past curfew. You...
- help sneak him in and tell him he owes you one.
- rat him out. You never got away with it, so why should he?
- give him a quick lecture, but don't turn him in.
- ignore him - just like he ignores you.
- talk to him and tell him how irresponsible he is being.
The best thing about graduation is:
- getting a scholarship to the Ivy League school of your choice.
- the feeling of accomplishment and moving towards your dreams.
- hooking up with a hottie at the after-party.
- strutting down the aisle to get your diploma.
- you never have to deal with any of these kids again!
Beaches are for:
- tanning in your swimsuit
- laying out and reading a juicy novel
- drinking coolers under an umbrella with your besties
- volunteering to be a lifeguard