Which 80s Pro Wrestler Are You?
It’s the 1980s and you’re about to make your grand debut as a professional wrestler, how do you introduce yourself?
- Go after the reigning champ
- Just come out and say hello
- Work my way up to the top
- My entrance will get me exposure
What do you choose as your signature color?
Time for your first professional match, how do you plan to win?
- Use my special moves
- Fight harder
It’s time for your promo, what do you do when you get in front of the camera?
- Try to stay calm and collected
- Boast about my skills
- Try to rile up the crowd
- Make jokes about my opponent
You need an entrance song. What do you choose?
- Bon Jovi – “Wanted Dead or Alive”
- Survivor – “Eye of the Tiger”
- Van Halen – “Jump”
- Ozzy Osbourne – “Crazy Train”
- Quiet Riot – “Come on Feel the Noise”
You just won your match, how do you celebrate?
- Booze, booze, and more booze
- Dinner at a fancy restaurant
- Party down
- Prep for my next win
You are preparing for a title match, how hard do you train?
- Like I’ve never trained before
- I don’t need to train, I got this
- No more than usual
- Slightly more than usual
Your reign as champ has ended, how do you go out?
- In a calm dignified manner
- I won’t give up so easily
- I refuse to believe it’s over
- One last great move speech
A friend asks you to be a special referee. Do you help them win?
- I help them avoid losing
- Only if it’s in my best interest
Post career you decide to get into film, what kind of movie do you choose?