The most important thing for any dog is...
- Protecing its humans
- TREATS... Sorry, I didn't mean to shout
- TREATS – AND I TOTALLY DID MEAN TO SHOUT
- Having a good time and cheering everyone up
- Being a free spirit and doing what I want
Dogs can be confusing sometimes. What's the strangest thing about them?
- Why their legs kick during a good belly scratch
- Why they chase their tails (and cats, and tennis balls, and frisbees, and everything)
- How they manage to love so unconditionally
- They're not confusing; humans just think everything needs to make sense all the time
Humans can be annoying sometimes. What would you hate if you were a dog?
- The "I pretended to throw the tennis ball" trick
- When they leave me alone all day
- When they force me to beg
- Hate? Dogs don't hate anything, silly
Where would you rather sleep?
- In a kennel of my very own
- In the backyard, guarding my territory
- In the kitchen, where I'm near all the food
- In my master's bed, nice and cozy
Everyone knows a mutt's nemesis is...
- The cat
- The mailman
- The cone of shame
- I think they pretty much love everything
Which furry film deserves some ap-paws (applause)?
- "Marley & Me"
- "Turner & Hooch"
- "101 Dalmatians"
Big dogs or small ones?
- Big dogs rock!
- Neither too big or too small
- Small ones have all the fun
- Size doesn't matter, heart does
Dogs are man's best friend. Your ideal best friend is someone who...
- Is there for me no matter what
- Goes on crazy adventures with me
- Protects me at all costs
- Always shares snacks... always
How do you feel about dogs and clothes?
- No, no, no
- It's kinda strange, but I guess I don't really mind
- It's super cute!