How Anti-Social Are You?
Do you answer your phone when it rings?
- Depends who it is
- No, I insist that people text me
- I don't give out my number
Which kind of party would you most like to attend?
- A small intimate gathering
- A house party
- A party of one
- A rave
You have a job in a store. What task do you enjoy most?
- Anything at all in the back room
- Stocking shelves
- Working the register
- Helping customers
When do you pick up your mail and/or newspaper?
- When there are people around, as it's a chance to socialize
- When the coast is clear of neighbors
- Whenever I get a chance
- I don't, I let them accumulate
Whom do you talk to most?
- My co-workers
- Does over the Internet count as talking?
You're out running errands and see someone you know, what do you do?
- I duck and avoid them
- I wave from where I am
- I go over and say hi
- I don't go out
Which of the following books did you most enjoy or think you would enjoy?
- "How to Win Friends and Influence People"
- "One Hundred Years of Solitude"
- "A Room of One's Own"
- Whatever my book club is reading
If you were a movie star, how would you handle going out?
- I would wear a baseball cap and shades so I'm not recognized
- I would sign autographs and pose with fans
- I would insist on private entrances and exits, or reserve the entire venue for myself
- I would have an entourage
What is your ideal pet?
- A cat
- A dog
- Whatever has the longest hibernation
- A rock
Which kind of billionaire would you be?
- A partying billionaire
- A reclusive billionaire
- A billionaire with a private island
- A billionaire running for political office