Share this on Facebook
What was your best subject in school?
How's your poker face?
- Oh, it's awful; everyone immediately knows what's in my hand
- It's ok, but I still give myself away sometimes
- People have no idea what I'm thinking
You just got thrown in jail! What do you do?
- Call my mom
- Build a criminal empire behind bars
- Bail myself out
- Call my lawyer
How competitive are you?
- MUST. WIN. AT. ALL. COSTS.
- I'm competitive, but try not to get too carried away
- I just want to have fun; doesn't really matter who wins
How is your attention span?
- I focus on certain things to the point of near obssession
- I'm pretty focused, but I get distracted sometimes
- Wait, what was the question again?
Would you ever let someone win?
- I do it all the time
- I'll let them come close, but I always win in the end
- I show no mercy!
Which of these quotes on luck do you agree with most?
- "It's better to be lucky than good."
- "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."
- "Luck is what you have left over after you give 100%."
How do you solve a crossword puzzle?
- That's easy; I don't!
- Use what I know and work through it as best I can
- Get someone to help me
- Look up the answers or use the Internet
Your savings are...
- Coming along nicely
- Less than I'd like
Which would you rather have?