Share this on Facebook
An eight hour work day strikes you as...
- a third of a work day.
- unusually easy.
- the norm.
- something I'd be able to do.
Your retirement account is...
- ugh, don't remind me.
- three numbers and a letter.
- a tax loophole.
- matched by my employer.
Wall Street is a place...
- where I work.
- where I see myself.
- where I live.
- that I don't want to go near.
What would you call the EITC?
- The what...?
- Earned Income Tax Credit.
- Egregious Indiscriminate Tax Credit.
- Milton Friedman's Little Monster.
What's in your wallet?
- Some cash.
- A few too many credit cards.
- Discount cards and coupons.
When it comes to your profession, are you doing what you love?
- Not yet.
- You don't have to do what you love, just love what you do!
- I wouldn't exactly call what I do a "profession."
It's April: time to pay Uncle Sam. What's your plan?
- Hoping for a nice little refund!
- Joke's on you IRS! I haven't earned enough for it to matter. :(
- Capital gains, baby!
- Everything's in Switzerland...Shhh!
What would you be most likely to splurge on?
- Occasional fancy cocktails.
- I don't really spend on frivolous things.
You're flying to Europe...
- in a private jet.
- in business class.
- in first class.
- they really ought to rename economy - it's not even that cheap!
- Haha...Not anytime soon.
It's lunchtime. What's on the menu?
- I skip lunch.
- I power lunch.
If this quiz says your net worth will be extremely high one day, will you believe it?
- Probably not, but fate has its ways...You never know!
- No. I mean, come on.
- Do I look like an idiot?