Are rated R movies okay for kids?
- As long as there is no depiction of sex or profanity.
- As long as they come to me if they have any questions.
- No way!
- I'd prefer they didn't watch those stupid comedies.
Your kid expresses an interest in science. What do you do about this?
- Enroll them in the best science courses available.
- Buy a microscope and encourage them to discover the scientific process.
- Encourage them to get an after school job so they can buy a set of encyclopedias.
- Tell all your friends how smart your kid is.
How do you feel about kids playing sports?
- It's great, but no violent sports.
- I don't want my kids associating with those bullies who play sports.
- It's a great way to teach kids discipline.
- Only if they show interest.
What would you think about naming your child Zelda?
- I love it!
- I hate it!
- It's fine as long as the child likes it.
- I'm concerned about the child being bullied because of the unusual name.
How many children do you have or plan to have?
- One or two
- Two or three
- Enough to start a string quartet.
- However many we can!
Your ten-year-old wants to wear makeup. How do you feel about this?
- Absolutely not! Too young!
- Sure! They can play with your stash of makeup.
- I'm not crazy about it, but I'll let the child learn this lesson on their own.
- I won't allow it! It'll make the child look trashy!
Is a sixteen-year-old too young for an unsupervised date?
- A child that age cannot be trusted.
- It depends on the maturity of the child.
- It depends on the gender of the child.
- Yes, way too early!
What would be something you'd never let your kids out of the house wearing?
- Clothing that reveals too much skin.
- Tattered clothes that make them look poor.
- Anything's fine. I don't want to be overbearing.
- Baggy clothing - don't want people to think they're in a gang!
Which of the following careers would you be least comfortable with letting your kid pursue?
- Law enforcement
- Performing arts
- The banking industry
- I'll support them no matter what they choose.
Your fifteen-year-old indicates that they'd like to join the military someday. How does this make you feel?
- It is a very different path than I have taken, but I'd support them no matter what.
- I'd talk them out of it. I always envisioned a more lucrative life for my kids.
- That would make me extremely nervous!